hCG Diet Recipes
Buffalo Hot Wings
100g chicken breast tenders
¼ c vinegar
¼ c water
1-2 Tbsp Cayenne Pepper
1-2 Tbsp Chili Powder (adjust as needed)
1. In small bowl, mix vinegar, water, and cayenne pepper.
2. Add chicken to marinade and refrigerate for 1-2hrs.
3. Preheat oven to 350 Add chili powder to a small dish and dip chicken in chili
4. Place on rack in baking pan.
5. Bake 15-20 mins turning halfway through.
6. Serve immediately with some homemade buffalo sauce or Frank’s original red
Makes 1 serving
Calories: 142; Fat: 2.6; Protein: 21.2